ASIAN SAVOURY MUSHROOM BASIL STIR FRY
- 1 jar of La Dee Da Savoury Mushroom & Basil Sauce
- 3 liters of vegetable stock
- 1 large bag of kale salad mix
- 3 large peeled and julienned carrots
- 1 head of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 1 lb of green beans, cut in half 2 large zucchini julienned
- 1/2 head of cabbage shredded 3 pieces of fresh garlic finely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion thinly sliced 1/4 low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 cup EVOO
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, heat olive oil and simmer sweet onion and garlic until golden brown, use low heat to start.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a boil.
- Once a full boil is on, add the carrots, broccoli, green beans, and cabbage.
- Cook until vegetables are tender but not overcooked.
- Lower heat and add zucchini and the kale salad mix.
- Cook on medium heat for another 20 minutes, and then add full jar of La Dee Da Savoury Mushroom Basil Sauce.
- Add soy sauce and lower heat to a minimal simmer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, according to preference.
- Cook down for another 15 minutes and get those
- bowls out ready to serve!