CREAM CHEESE FIRE BALL
- 1/2 jar of La Dee Da Spicy Sweet Wine Relish
- 1 8oz package of vegan cream cheese (softened)
- 4 scallion onions finely chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper finely diced
- 1 cup orange pepper finely diced
- 1/2 cup roasted walnuts or pecans
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, add Spicy Sweet Wine Relish , onions and peppers.
- Mix together until well blended.
- Using a spatula, bring mixture together in a ball formation.
- Using damp hands, remove mixture and roll into a large ball.
- Lay out the roasted nuts on a piece of parchment paper and roll ball gently to evenly coat the cheese ball.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours, remove and serve at room temperature with your favourite crackers or baguette slices.