CREAMY MEDITERRANEAN PASTA
- 1 jar of La Dee Da Savoury Mushroom Basil Sauce
- 1 500 gram package of penne or rigatoni pasta (Gluten free options are great too)
- 3 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 medium size red pepper, diced 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in 1/2)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion 1/4 cup black pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup diced vegan feta Fresh basil sprigs for garnish
- Bring 3-litre pot of water to rapid boil.
- Add in pasta and cook for approximately 7-8 minutes for al dente.
- Heat La Dee Da Savoury Mushroom Sauce on a low simmer.
- In a nonstick pan, sauté diced peppers and red onion for approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes and red onion, sauté until softened.
- Toss in (drained) pasta gently and fold in veggies and cut tomatoes.
- Pour sauce over pasta and gently toss.
- Add in olives, vegan feta cubes and gently fold in ingredients.
- Transfer to serving dish, add sprigs of basil for presentation.
Kitchen Tip: For a dairy free option, remove feta cubes.