FABULOUS MEAT LOAF
- 1 jar of La Dee Da 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce
- 1lb extra lean ground beef
- 1lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 1 package bacon
- 2 hard boiled eggs (optional)
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- Preheat oven to 375°F degrees.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and add meat, brown on medium heat.
- Add bacon (chopped into small pieces) and continue cooking thoroughly.
- Add mushroom slices and continue cooking.
- Add half a jar of 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce to bind mixture together.
- In a non-stick meat loaf pan, add half the meat mixture. If adding the hard-boiled eggs, place egg in upright position and finish adding the rest of the mixture pack tightly so eggs don’t move around.
- Finish topping with the 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce, setting aside 6 tablespoons.
- Place in oven and cook for approximately 60-75 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 3/4 inch slices and serve (add small reserve of 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce, add 2 tbsp on top).