SPICY SWEET BAKED BRIE
- 1 sheet vegan puff pastry (thawed)
- 1 round vegan brie cheese (8 to 12 ounces, 5-7” diameter)
- 2 tablespoons melted vegan butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon of La Dee Da Spicy Sweet Wine Relish
- ½ cup mixed roasted nuts (pecans, walnuts, & almonds work nicely)
- ½ slivered sun dried tomatoes
- Maple Syrup for drizzling
- Baguette or rice crackers to serve
- Parchment paper, baking sheet, or pie plate
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet with vegan butter or line with parchment paper.
- Slightly roll out the puff pastry then place the cheese wheel on top.
- Next place the Spicy Sweet Wine Relish on top of the cheese.
- Coarsely chop the nuts then place on top.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes then sprinkle over top.
- Drizzle approximately 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup over cheese.
- Take the puff pastry and wrap it up & over the cheese, making sure the cheese is completely covered.
- Brush the melted vegan butter overtop of the covered cheese & the sides.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes before serving with your favourite bread or crackers.