- 1 jar of La Dee Da Savoury Mushroom & Basil Sauce
- 2 lbs thin veal scallopini (less than 1/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup of chick pea flour
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp of drained small capers (optional)
- Using a heavy skillet on high heat, add olive oil.
- Gently dredge each cutlet with the chickpea flour, knocking off excess flour.
- Cooking the veal in batches, turning only once until brown and cooked though, 2-2 1/2 minutes, then transfer to plate.
- Discard any excess oil and add in jar of Mushroom & Basil Sauce and cook over medium heat. At this point you could add your capers if wanted.
- Add scallopini back into Mushroom & Basil Sauce mixture for a few minutes until heated through, pour onto serving platter and garnish with flat leaf parsley.