12 VEGGIE ASPARAGUS FRITTATA
- 1 500 ml jar of 12 Veggie Tomato Sauce
- 1 large bunch of fresh asparagus (15-18 spears) cut into 1/4 pieces
- 12 Tbsp of flaxseed (2 1/4 cups cold water to mix) to create ‘egg effect’
- 1 large onion diced
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese 2 Tbsp of EVOO
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 375°F degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flaxseed with water to create ‘egg effect’ add in almond milk, salt and pepper to taste.
- In oven safe skillet add olive oil and diced onion and cook on low until golden brown.
- Add in diced pieces of asparagus and cook on low until tender.
- Add one cup of 12 Veggie Tomato Sauce and ‘egg’ mixture and gently stir in all ingredients.
- Fold in shredded vegan cheese.
- Place oven safe pot into pre-heated oven and bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 8-10 minutes, cut quarter piece and place on dish topped with 2 Tbsp’s of 12 Veggie Tomato Sauce.