- Oct 18, 2022
- 0 Comment(s)
Kale & Gnocchi Cauliflower and Ginger Carrot Soup
Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4/6 people
- 1 large onion
- ⅔ cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 cups kale
- 2 cups gnocchi
- 2 bottles La Dee Da Black Garlic Cauliflower & Ginger Carrot Soup
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Handful of roasted pumpkin seeds (for garnish)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
- Cashew cream/sour cream (optional for drizzle)
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions and set aside to cool
- In a large pot combine butter, onion, garlic and spices and cook until golden and translucent.
- Add in kale and gnocchi to lightly fry.
- Add in La Dee Da soup to warm and bring to a simmer.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, herbs and optional cream drizzle. Serve warm and enjoy!
Cashew Sour Cream
- 1 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder