- 1 jar of La Dee Da 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce
- 2 lbs fresh jumbo shrimp peeled and divided
- 1 lb fresh calamari
- 1 lb fresh scallops
- 1 large sweet onion
- 1 cup fresh basil coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped oregano 3 tbsp EVOO
- 1 red bell pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Crumbled feta (optional)
- In a large non-stick skillet add olive oil and diced onions.
- Simmer and bring to golden brown then stir in julienne red peppers.
- Add fresh seafood and cook gently until done, approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Stir in jar of 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce and simmer for another 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to deep serving dish and add fresh basil and oregano.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then add optional crumbled feta cheese and fold in.