MARLOW'S FAMOUS PIZZA
- Pizza dough (typically one ball equates a 14” pizza/12 slices)
- 1/4 cup EVOO and spare for dressing pan
- 2 large cloves fresh garlic
- 500ml jar of your favorite La Dee Da Sauce
- Any topping of preference e.g. olives, mushrooms, peppers, onions etc. (desired amount is up to you!)
- Purchase pizza dough at your local grocer or gluten free bakery. Leave at room temperature for an hour, this makes it more pliable and faster to take shape.
- In a 1/4 cup of EVOO, add two large cloves of minced garlic preheat oven to 500°F. High temp is key to a great pizza!
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pizza pan and stretch out dough. Poke small holes throughout to avoid large air bubbles (typically use a fork).
- Spread garlic and oil mix all over dough. Then add your favourite La Dee Da Sauce, half jar to start, preference if you want it saucier to use more (photo is with Butternut Squash Beet Sauce).
- Add other ingredients such as half a finely chopped red onion, green olives and cheese (your choice, load up your favourites!).
- Place in the oven for about six minutes. Keep a close eye on it as every oven, pan is different.
- Remove from oven, top with parmesan, goat cheese or any vegan cheese along with fresh basil or arugula. Always add these items at the end of cook otherwise they will burn.
- Dig in and enjoy.