OLD FASHIONED SUGO WITH
QUINOA PASTA & RICOTTA
- 2 jars of La Dee Da 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce
- 1 large sweet onion
- 2 tsp of EVOO
- 1 tub of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmigiana cheese 1 bag of quinoa pasta (our preference is Penne style)
- In a large pot, bring 4 litres water to boil.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized sauce pot, add olive oil and chopped onion, simmer until golden brown.
- Add 2 jars of 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce and simmer gently once water is boiled, add quinoa pasta and cook according to directions.
- Drain pasta in large serving bowl and quickly add tub of ricotta cheese gently folding in ladle sauce over pasta and gently mix throughout add parmesan cheese and the rest of the sauce.
- Serve immediately.