- 3 cups of Arborio rice
- 1 500ml jar of La Dee Da Savoury Mushroom Basil Sauce
- 1 medium size red bell pepper finely julienned
- 1/2 cup of pea sprouts or micro greens of your choice
- 1/2 cup grated vegan parmesan cheese
Prepare rice as follows:
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer, and cook 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat (with lid on!) and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
Tip: To prepare in rice cooker, use same water-rice ratio.
- When rice is cooked to perfection, place in shallow serving dish, pour the heated sauce over rice.
- Add julienned red pepper and garnish with pea sprouts or your choice of micro greens.
- Sprinkle vegan parmesan cheese over dish and serve.