SPICY ITALIAN STYLE MEATBALLS
- 1 jar La Dee Da Spicy Sweet Wine Relish
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 lb lean ground veal
- 3/4 cup of chopped curly parsley 1 cup finely diced sweet onion 1/4 cup fresh finely chopped garlic
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs OR
1 jar of 12 Vegetable Tomato Sauce to bind mixture together
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all meats together.
- Add in olive oil and eggs, mix together.
- Fold in sweet onions, chopped garlic and curly parsley.
- Add in one jar of Spicy Sweet Wine Relish (yes one jar, we said ‘Spicy’ meatballs).
- Roll into balls and lay out on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Kitchen Tip: These spicy meatballs are fabulous in our “Good old Fashioned Sugo (sauce)” and delicious with our Mushroom & Basil Sauce!